Early breeding protects anuran eggs from Saprolegnia infection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 672–679, September 2013
How to Cite
Perotti, M. G., Basanta, M. D., Steciow, M. M., Sandoval-Sierra, J. V. and Diéguez-Uribeondo, J. (2013), Early breeding protects anuran eggs from Saprolegnia infection. Austral Ecology, 38: 672–679. doi: 10.1111/aec.12014
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (MGP 00513-PIP-CONICET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!