Role of weather and fuel in stopping fire spread in tropical savannas
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 135–144, April 2014
How to Cite
Price, O. F., Borah, R. and Maier, S. W. (2014), Role of weather and fuel in stopping fire spread in tropical savannas. Austral Ecology, 39: 135–144. doi: 10.1111/aec.12021
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Bushfires Council of the Northern Territory
- Rural Fire Service, New South Wales
Appendix S1. Mean values for explanatory variables for inside and outside sample circles for each fire.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.