Independent and shared effects of environmental features and space driving avian community beta diversity across a coastal gradient in southern Brazil
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 864–873, December 2013
How to Cite
Gianuca, A. T., Bastazini, V. A. G., Dias, R. A. and Hernández, M. I. M. (2013), Independent and shared effects of environmental features and space driving avian community beta diversity across a coastal gradient in southern Brazil. Austral Ecology, 38: 864–873. doi: 10.1111/aec.12023
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- CNPq. Grant Number: Process 303800/2010-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!