Linking the pattern to the mechanism: How an introduced mammal facilitates plant invasions
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 884–890, December 2013
How to Cite
Barrios-Garcia, M. N. and Simberloff, D. (2013), Linking the pattern to the mechanism: How an introduced mammal facilitates plant invasions. Austral Ecology, 38: 884–890. doi: 10.1111/aec.12027
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Tennessee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!