Refining the ‘pulse-reserve’ model for arid central Australia: Seasonal rainfall, soil moisture and plant productivity in sand ridge and stony plain habitats of the Simpson Desert
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Greening of arid Australia: new insights from extreme years. Guest Editors: Glenda Wardle, Chris Pavey and Chris Dickman
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 741–753, November 2013
How to Cite
Nano, C. E. M. and Pavey, C. R. (2013), Refining the ‘pulse-reserve’ model for arid central Australia: Seasonal rainfall, soil moisture and plant productivity in sand ridge and stony plain habitats of the Simpson Desert. Austral Ecology, 38: 741–753. doi: 10.1111/aec.12036
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!