Spatial pattern and severity of fire in areas with and without buffel grass (Cenchrus ciliaris) and effects on native vegetation in central Australia
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Greening of arid Australia: new insights from extreme years. Guest Editors: Glenda Wardle, Chris Pavey and Chris Dickman
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 831–840, November 2013
How to Cite
Schlesinger, C., White, S. and Muldoon, S. (2013), Spatial pattern and severity of fire in areas with and without buffel grass (Cenchrus ciliaris) and effects on native vegetation in central Australia. Austral Ecology, 38: 831–840. doi: 10.1111/aec.12039
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Charles Darwin University
- Parks & Wildlife Commission of the Northern Territory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!