Yield and species composition of a mesic grassland savanna in South Africa are influenced by long-term nutrient addition
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 959–970, December 2013
How to Cite
Tsvuura, Z. and Kirkman, K. P. (2013), Yield and species composition of a mesic grassland savanna in South Africa are influenced by long-term nutrient addition. Austral Ecology, 38: 959–970. doi: 10.1111/aec.12040
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!