Combining population genetics, species distribution modelling and field assessments to understand a species vulnerability to climate change
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 17–28, February 2014
How to Cite
McCallum, K. P., Guerin, G. R., Breed, M. F. and Lowe, A. J. (2014), Combining population genetics, species distribution modelling and field assessments to understand a species vulnerability to climate change. Austral Ecology, 39: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/aec.12041
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP110200805, LP110100721
- South Australian Premier's Science and Research Fund
- Terrestrial Ecosystems Research Network
Appendix S1. AFLP and sequencing primers and reagents; bioclimatic variables and population allele and haplotype composition.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.