Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS, Programa de Pós Graduação em Ecologia, Instituto de Biologia, Av. Bento Gonçalves 9500 sector 4, Postal Code 15007, 91501-970, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Habitat filtering influences the phylogenetic structure of avian communities across a coastal gradient in southern Brazil
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 29–38, February 2014
How to Cite
Gianuca, A. T., Dias, R. A., Debastiani, V. J. and Duarte, L. D. S. (2014), Habitat filtering influences the phylogenetic structure of avian communities across a coastal gradient in southern Brazil. Austral Ecology, 39: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/aec.12042
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!