Contrasting habitat use of morphologically similar bat species with differing conservation status in south-eastern Australia
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 83–94, February 2014
How to Cite
McConville, A., Law, B., Penman, T. and Mahony, M. (2014), Contrasting habitat use of morphologically similar bat species with differing conservation status in south-eastern Australia. Austral Ecology, 39: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/aec.12047
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- The Tom Farrell Institute for the Environment
- Donaldson Conservation Trust
- Hunter-Central Rivers Catchment Management Authority
- Royal Zoological Society of NSW
- Wambo Coal Pty Ltd
- Australian Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!