Contrasting habitat use of morphologically similar bat species with differing conservation status in south-eastern Australia
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 83–94, February 2014
How to Cite
McConville, A., Law, B., Penman, T. and Mahony, M. (2014), Contrasting habitat use of morphologically similar bat species with differing conservation status in south-eastern Australia. Austral Ecology, 39: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/aec.12047
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- The Tom Farrell Institute for the Environment
- Donaldson Conservation Trust
- Hunter-Central Rivers Catchment Management Authority
- Royal Zoological Society of NSW
- Wambo Coal Pty Ltd
- Australian Geographic Society
Appendix S1. Study species morphology.
Appendix S2. Echolocation call identification key.
Appendix S3. Candidate environmental variables.
Appendix S4. Post-hoc model results.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.