Patterns and drivers of Araucaria araucana forest growth along a biophysical gradient in the northern Patagonian Andes: Linking tree rings with satellite observations of soil moisture
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 158–169, April 2014
How to Cite
Muñoz, A. A., Barichivich, J., Christie, D. A., Dorigo, W., Sauchyn, D., González-Reyes, Á., Villalba, R., Lara, A., Riquelme, N. and González, M. E. (2014), Patterns and drivers of Araucaria araucana forest growth along a biophysical gradient in the northern Patagonian Andes: Linking tree rings with satellite observations of soil moisture. Austral Ecology, 39: 158–169. doi: 10.1111/aec.12054
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research. Grant Number: 2047
- the US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GEO-0452325
- the Chilean Research Council. Grant Numbers: FONDECYT 1120965, FONDECYT 1121106 and FONDAP 1511009
- International Tree-Ring Data Bank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!