The effects of prey, habitat heterogeneity and fire on the spatial ecology of peninsular Diamond Pythons (Morelia spilota spilota: Pythonidae)
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 181–189, April 2014
How to Cite
Michael, D. R., Cunningham, R. B., Macgregor, C., Brown, D. and Lindenmayer, D. B. (2014), The effects of prey, habitat heterogeneity and fire on the spatial ecology of peninsular Diamond Pythons (Morelia spilota spilota: Pythonidae). Austral Ecology, 39: 181–189. doi: 10.1111/aec.12056
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Australian Research Council
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Department of Defence
- Earthwatch Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!