After the crash: How do predators adjust following the invasion of a novel toxic prey type?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 190–197, April 2014
How to Cite
Llewelyn, J., Schwarzkopf, L., Phillips, B. L. and Shine, R. (2014), After the crash: How do predators adjust following the invasion of a novel toxic prey type?. Austral Ecology, 39: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/aec.12058
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Australian Research Council
- Tropical Landscapes Joint Venture
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!