Moisture enhances the positive effect of leaf-cutting ant refuse dumps on soil biota activity
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 198–203, April 2014
How to Cite
Fernandez, A., Farji-Brener, A. G. and Satti, P. (2014), Moisture enhances the positive effect of leaf-cutting ant refuse dumps on soil biota activity. Austral Ecology, 39: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/aec.12059
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- PI-UNRN- 40-B-124
- PICTO-UNRN 2010-0179
- PIP 1320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!