Rarity in Australian desert lizards
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 214–224, April 2014
How to Cite
Pianka, E. R. (2014), Rarity in Australian desert lizards. Austral Ecology, 39: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/aec.12061
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- National Geographic Society
- John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation
- Fulbright Research Scholarship
- Australian-American Educational Foundation
- University Research Institute of the Graduate School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Denton A. Cooley Centennial Professorship in Zoology at The University of Texas at Austin, the US National Science Foundation
- US National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!