Changes in richness and abundance of rodents and native predators in response to extreme rainfall in arid Australia
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Greening of arid Australia: new insights from extreme years. Guest Editors: Glenda Wardle, Chris Pavey and Chris Dickman
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 777–785, November 2013
How to Cite
Pavey, C. R. and Nano, C. E. M. (2013), Changes in richness and abundance of rodents and native predators in response to extreme rainfall in arid Australia. Austral Ecology, 38: 777–785. doi: 10.1111/aec.12062
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Northern Territory Natural Resource Management Board (now Territory NRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!