Desert small mammal responses to wildfire and predation in the aftermath of a La Nińa driven resource pulse
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Greening of arid Australia: new insights from extreme years. Guest Editors: Glenda Wardle, Chris Pavey and Chris Dickman
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 841–849, November 2013
How to Cite
Letnic, M., Tischler, M. and Gordon, C. (2013), Desert small mammal responses to wildfire and predation in the aftermath of a La Nińa driven resource pulse. Austral Ecology, 38: 841–849. doi: 10.1111/aec.12063
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP110103069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!