Fish movement strategies in an ephemeral river in the Simpson Desert, Australia
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Greening of arid Australia: new insights from extreme years. Guest Editors: Glenda Wardle, Chris Pavey and Chris Dickman
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 798–808, November 2013
How to Cite
Kerezsy, A., Balcombe, S. R., Tischler, M. and Arthington, A. H. (2013), Fish movement strategies in an ephemeral river in the Simpson Desert, Australia. Austral Ecology, 38: 798–808. doi: 10.1111/aec.12075
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- eWater Cooperative Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!