Interactions between a seed-eating neotropical rodent, the Azara's agouti (Dasyprocta azarae), and the Brazilian ‘pine’ Araucaria angustifolia
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 279–287, May 2014
How to Cite
Ribeiro, J. F. and Vieira, E. M. (2014), Interactions between a seed-eating neotropical rodent, the Azara's agouti (Dasyprocta azarae), and the Brazilian ‘pine’ Araucaria angustifolia. Austral Ecology, 39: 279–287. doi: 10.1111/aec.12077
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Brazilian Federal Environment Agency
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico do Brasil. Grant Numbers: 306347/2004-0, 501907/2004-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!