Ecosystem development in short-term postglacial chronosequences: N and P limitation in glacier forelands from Santa Inés Island, Magellan Strait
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 288–303, May 2014
How to Cite
Pérez, C. A., Aravena, J. C., Silva, W. A., Enríquez, J. M., Fariña, J. M. and Armesto, J. J. (2014), Ecosystem development in short-term postglacial chronosequences: N and P limitation in glacier forelands from Santa Inés Island, Magellan Strait. Austral Ecology, 39: 288–303. doi: 10.1111/aec.12078
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Fondecyt. Grant Numbers: 1090135, 1080320
- Fondecyt-Fondap. Grant Number: 1501-0001
- Millennium Scientific Initiative. Grant Number: P05-002
- Conicyt. Grant Number: PFB-23
Appendix S1. Models developed to explore regressions of stand age against different dependent variables.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.