Plant size, flowering synchrony and edge effects: What, how and where they affect the reproductive success of a Neotropical tree species
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 328–336, May 2014
How to Cite
Pires, J. P. d. A., Silva, A. G. d. and Freitas, L. (2014), Plant size, flowering synchrony and edge effects: What, how and where they affect the reproductive success of a Neotropical tree species. Austral Ecology, 39: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/aec.12082
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (PROAP-CAPES) and PETROBRAS S/A
- Fundação Nacional de Desenvolvimento do Ensino Superior Particular (FUNADESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!