Plant size, flowering synchrony and edge effects: What, how and where they affect the reproductive success of a Neotropical tree species
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 328–336, May 2014
How to Cite
Pires, J. P. d. A., Silva, A. G. d. and Freitas, L. (2014), Plant size, flowering synchrony and edge effects: What, how and where they affect the reproductive success of a Neotropical tree species. Austral Ecology, 39: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/aec.12082
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (PROAP-CAPES) and PETROBRAS S/A
- Fundação Nacional de Desenvolvimento do Ensino Superior Particular (FUNADESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
Appendix S1. Images of the study sites.
Appendix S2. Images of the study species and its pollinators.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.