Distinctive vegetation communities are associated with the long-lived conifer Agathis australis (New Zealand kauri, Araucariaceae) in New Zealand rainforests
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 388–400, June 2014
How to Cite
Wyse, S. V., Burns, B. R. and Wright, S. D. (2014), Distinctive vegetation communities are associated with the long-lived conifer Agathis australis (New Zealand kauri, Araucariaceae) in New Zealand rainforests. Austral Ecology, 39: 388–400. doi: 10.1111/aec.12089
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- University of Auckland
- Lucy Cranwell Field Grants Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!