Changes in plant species density in an experimentally fragmented forest landscape: Are the effects scale-dependent?
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 416–423, June 2014
How to Cite
Farmilo, B. J., Melbourne, B. A., Camac, J. S. and Morgan, J. W. (2014), Changes in plant species density in an experimentally fragmented forest landscape: Are the effects scale-dependent?. Austral Ecology, 39: 416–423. doi: 10.1111/aec.12099
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
- Australian Geographic Society
- Australian Postgraduate Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!