Density-dependent regulation of the critically endangered black rhinoceros population in Ithala Game Reserve, South Africa
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 437–447, June 2014
How to Cite
Greaver, C., Ferreira, S. and Slotow, R. (2014), Density-dependent regulation of the critically endangered black rhinoceros population in Ithala Game Reserve, South Africa. Austral Ecology, 39: 437–447. doi: 10.1111/aec.12101
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!