Cattle grazing does not reduce fire severity in eucalypt forests and woodlands of the Australian Alps
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
How to Cite
Williamson, G. J., Murphy, B. P. and Bowman, D. M. J. S. (2013), Cattle grazing does not reduce fire severity in eucalypt forests and woodlands of the Australian Alps. Austral Ecology. doi: 10.1111/aec.12104
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DE130100434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!