Hypoxic blackwater event severely impacts Murray crayfish (Euastacus armatus) populations in the Murray River, Australia
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre and Department of Sustainability and Environment. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 491–500, August 2014
How to Cite
McCarthy, B., Zukowski, S., Whiterod, N., Vilizzi, L., Beesley, L. and King, A. (2014), Hypoxic blackwater event severely impacts Murray crayfish (Euastacus armatus) populations in the Murray River, Australia. Austral Ecology, 39: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/aec.12109
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- Department of Sustainability and Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!