Turning up the heat on the provenance debate: Testing the ‘local is best’ paradigm under heatwave conditions
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 600–611, August 2014
How to Cite
Hancock, N. and Hughes, L. (2014), Turning up the heat on the provenance debate: Testing the ‘local is best’ paradigm under heatwave conditions. Austral Ecology, 39: 600–611. doi: 10.1111/aec.12122
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2013
- Macquarie University
- Ecological Society of Australia (ESA)
- NCCARF (Adaptation Research Network for Terrestrial Biodiversity)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!