Do local moisture stress responses across tree species reflect dry limits of their geographic ranges?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 612–618, August 2014
How to Cite
Fensham, R. J., Bouchard, D. L., Catterall, C. P. and Dwyer, J. M. (2014), Do local moisture stress responses across tree species reflect dry limits of their geographic ranges?. Austral Ecology, 39: 612–618. doi: 10.1111/aec.12125
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2013
- ARC. Grant Number: DP140102077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!