Characteristics of climate change refugia for Australian biodiversity
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 887–897, December 2014
How to Cite
Reside, A. E., Welbergen, J. A., Phillips, B. L., Wardell-Johnson, G. W., Keppel, G., Ferrier, S., Williams, S. E. and VanDerWal, J. (2014), Characteristics of climate change refugia for Australian biodiversity. Austral Ecology, 39: 887–897. doi: 10.1111/aec.12146
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF)
- ARC Discovery. Grant Number: DP110104186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!