Towards consistency, rigour and compatibility of risk assessments for ecosystems and ecological communities
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Ecosystem Risk Assessment. Guest Editor: David Keith
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 347–363, June 2015
How to Cite
Nicholson, E., Regan, T. J., Auld, T. D., Burns, E. L., Chisholm, L. A., English, V., Harris, S., Harrison, P., Kingsford, R. T., Leishman, M. R., Metcalfe, D. J., Pisanu, P., Watson, C. J., White, M., White, M. D., Williams, R. J., Wilson, B. and Keith, D. A. (2015), Towards consistency, rigour and compatibility of risk assessments for ecosystems and ecological communities. Austral Ecology, 40: 347–363. doi: 10.1111/aec.12148
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Australian Centre for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (ACEAS)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP130100435
- The University of Melbourne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!