Amphibian richness patterns in Atlantic Forest areas invaded by American bullfrogs
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 864–874, November 2014
How to Cite
Both, C., Madalozzo, B., Lingnau, R. and Grant, T. (2014), Amphibian richness patterns in Atlantic Forest areas invaded by American bullfrogs. Austral Ecology, 39: 864–874. doi: 10.1111/aec.12155
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- IGRE Associação Sócio Ambientalista
- Fundação o Boticário de Proteção a Natureza. Grant Number: 0835_20092
- Rufford Small Grants Foundation
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico. Grant Numbers: 476789/2009-5, 305473/2008-5, 307001/2011-3
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 2012/10000-5
- ICMBio. Grant Number: 23009-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!