More than a barrier: The complex effects of ecotone vegetation type on terrestrial consumer consumption of an aquatic prey resource
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Author. Austral Ecology © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 941–951, December 2014
How to Cite
Greenwood, M. J. (2014), More than a barrier: The complex effects of ecotone vegetation type on terrestrial consumer consumption of an aquatic prey resource. Austral Ecology, 39: 941–951. doi: 10.1111/aec.12159
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2014
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA) under Freshwater and Estuaries Programme 2, Sustainable Water Allocation. Grant Number: 2012/13 SCI
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!