The Economic Benefits of the Biological Control of Rabbits in Australia, 1950–2011
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Economic History Review © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 91–107, March 2013
How to Cite
Cooke, B., Chudleigh, P., Simpson, S. and Saunders, G. (2013), The Economic Benefits of the Biological Control of Rabbits in Australia, 1950–2011. Australian Economic History Review, 53: 91–107. doi: 10.1111/aehr.12000
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!