The author acknowledges the support of the School of Management at the University of the Andes and in particular the History, Business and Entrepreneurship Research Group. I am indebted to a number of colleagues for the extended and fruitful exchanges of ideas on the topic of this article over the past years. In particular, the leaders of the Iberoamerican Business History Network: María Inés Barbero (Argentina), Adolfo Meisel (Colombia), Mario Cerutti (Mexico), Martin Monsalve (Peru), and Javier Vidal (Spain). To them, Marcelo Bucheli (United States), Raúl García-Heras (Argentina), Raúl Jacob (Uruguay), Geoffrey Jones (United States), Andrea Lluch (Argentina), Carlos Marichal (Mexico), and Rory Miller (United Kingdom) should be added. I am also grateful to my colleagues at the History, Business and Entrepreneurship Research Group at Universidad de los Andes: Luis F. Molina, Marco Palacios, and Xavier Durán. The comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee were most helpful.
The Current State of Business History in Latin America
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author . Australian Economic History Review © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and the Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 109–120, July 2013
How to Cite
Dávila, C. (2013), The Current State of Business History in Latin America. Australian Economic History Review, 53: 109–120. doi: 10.1111/aehr.12006
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!