Bill Gammage, The Biggest Estate on Earth: How Aborigines Made Australia. Sydney: Allen and Unwin, 2011. xiii + 434 pp. ISBN 978 1 74237 748 3. Hardback A$39.99.
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Australian Economic History Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 86–89, March 2014
How to Cite
Keen, I. (2014), Bill Gammage, The Biggest Estate on Earth: How Aborigines Made Australia. Sydney: Allen and Unwin, 2011. xiii + 434 pp. ISBN 978 1 74237 748 3. Hardback A$39.99. Australian Economic History Review, 54: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/aehr.12038
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!