Evaluating the effectiveness of five sampling methods for detection of the tomato potato psyllid, Bactericera cockerelli (Šulc) (Hemiptera: Psylloidea: Triozidae)
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Department of Primary Industries Victoria. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2012 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 168–174, May 2013
How to Cite
Yen, A. L., Madge, D. G., Berry, N. A. and Yen, J. D. L. (2013), Evaluating the effectiveness of five sampling methods for detection of the tomato potato psyllid, Bactericera cockerelli (Šulc) (Hemiptera: Psylloidea: Triozidae). Australian Journal of Entomology, 52: 168–174. doi: 10.1111/aen.12006
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Department of Primary Industries Victoria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!