Sex-limited association of Fergusobia nematodes with female Fergusonina flies in a unique Australasian mutualism (Nematoda: Neotylenchidae; Diptera: Fergusoninidae)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2012 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 125–128, May 2013
How to Cite
Scheffer, S. J., Nelson, L. A., Davies, K. A., Lewis, M. L., Giblin-Davis, R. M., Taylor, G. S. and Yeates, D. K. (2013), Sex-limited association of Fergusobia nematodes with female Fergusonina flies in a unique Australasian mutualism (Nematoda: Neotylenchidae; Diptera: Fergusoninidae). Australian Journal of Entomology, 52: 125–128. doi: 10.1111/aen.12013
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!