Longevity relative to temperature of Scelio fulgidus (Hymenoptera: Platygastridae) emerging from Australian plague locust (Chortoicetes terminifera) eggs
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2013 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 277–281, August 2013
How to Cite
Deveson, T. and Woodman, J. D. (2013), Longevity relative to temperature of Scelio fulgidus (Hymenoptera: Platygastridae) emerging from Australian plague locust (Chortoicetes terminifera) eggs. Australian Journal of Entomology, 52: 277–281. doi: 10.1111/aen.12019
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- internal APLC funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!