Observations of Scelio fulgidus (Hymenoptera: Platygastridae) parasitism and development in southern NSW during the 2010 Chortoicetes terminifera (Orthoptera: Acrididae) locust plague
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Commonwealth of Australia. Austral Entomology © 2013 Australian Entomological Society
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 133–137, May 2014
How to Cite
Deveson, T. and Woodman, J. D. (2014), Observations of Scelio fulgidus (Hymenoptera: Platygastridae) parasitism and development in southern NSW during the 2010 Chortoicetes terminifera (Orthoptera: Acrididae) locust plague. Austral Entomology, 53: 133–137. doi: 10.1111/aen.12061
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!