Biology and management of the redheaded pasture cockchafer Adoryphorus couloni (Burmeister) (Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) in Australia: a review of current knowledge
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 State of Victoria. Austral Entomology © 2013 Australian Entomological Society
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 144–158, May 2014
How to Cite
Berg, G., Faithfull, I. G., Powell, K. S., Bruce, R. J., Williams, D. G. and Yen, A. L. (2014), Biology and management of the redheaded pasture cockchafer Adoryphorus couloni (Burmeister) (Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) in Australia: a review of current knowledge. Austral Entomology, 53: 144–158. doi: 10.1111/aen.12062
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Australian Government, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry ‘Advancing Agricultural Industries' AgFund’
- DEPI Victoria
- Gardiner Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!