We acknowledge with thanks the excellent research assistance of Anna Cassandra Melendez, the support of the Asian Development Bank Cambodia resident mission, and very helpful discussions with friends and officials during our various visits to Cambodia. For helpful comments on an earlier draft, we thank the review editors, our discussants, Sothea Oum and Peter Warr, together with Hang Chuon Naron, Chan Sophal, and Dyna Heng. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the ADB or its Board of Governors or the governments they represent.
ASEAN’s New Frontiers
Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Weak Institutions
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2013 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 46–65, June 2013
How to Cite
Hill, H. and Menon, J. (2013), Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Weak Institutions. Asian Economic Policy Review, 8: 46–65. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12003
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!