We are grateful to Anna Cassandra Melendez and Ramesh Paudel for excellent research assistance. Comments of Southea Oum, Hal Hill, and other participants in the Japan Center for Economic Research symposium are gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Asian Development Bank, or its Board of Governors or the governments they represent.
ASEAN’s New Frontiers
The Lao Economy: Capitalizing on Natural Resource Exports†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2013 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 70–89, June 2013
How to Cite
Menon, J. and Warr, P. (2013), The Lao Economy: Capitalizing on Natural Resource Exports. Asian Economic Policy Review, 8: 70–89. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12006
Note: Correction added on 16 May 2013 after first publication online in Asian Economic Policy Review Volume 8, Number 1. The article title has been corrected to read “The Lao Economy: Capitalizing on Natural Resource Exports”.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!