Naoi is grateful for JSPA Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A-20243009: Globalization and Domestic Politics, 2008–2012) for financial support for the survey used in this paper and Ikuo Kume for allowing us to use the data. Jason Kuo provided excellent research assistance.
Japan at the Crossroads
Free Trade Agreements and Domestic Politics: The Case of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2013 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 326–349, December 2013
How to Cite
Naoi, M. and Urata, S. (2013), Free Trade Agreements and Domestic Politics: The Case of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement. Asian Economic Policy Review, 8: 326–349. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12035
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!