Tsutomu Watanabe was a guest editor for this issue of the Asian Economic Policy Review.
Japan's Persistent Deflation and Monetary Policy: Editors' Overview
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2014 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2014
How to Cite
Ito, T., Iwata, K., McKenzie, C., Urata, S. and Watanabe, T. (2014), Japan's Persistent Deflation and Monetary Policy: Editors' Overview. Asian Economic Policy Review, 9: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12040
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!