We are grateful to Andrew Leicester, Yukiko Abe, Sachiko Kuroda, Colin McKenzie, Tsutomu Watanabe, Yukinobu Kitamura, Michio Suzuki, and participants at a seminar at Osaka University, the Annual Meeting of the Japanese Economic Association, and the Seventeenth Asian Economic Policy Review Conference for their helpful comments. This research is supported by the JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientist (S) 21673001. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and are not reflective of those of the Bank of Japan.
Who Faces Higher Prices? An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Homescan Data
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2014 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 94–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Abe, N. and Shiotani, K. (2014), Who Faces Higher Prices? An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Homescan Data. Asian Economic Policy Review, 9: 94–115. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12050
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientist (S). Grant Number: 21673001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!