I would like to thank the discussants at the Asian Economic Policy Review (AEPR) Conference (July 15, 2013), Kiyotaka Sato and Yushi Yoshida, for their insightful comments. I would also like to thank the conference organizers, Takatoshi Ito, Kazumasa Iwata, Colin McKenzie, Shujiro Urata, and Tsutomu Watanabe, for helping me improve the paper, as well as the other conference participants. Much of the author's knowledge reflected in this paper has been developed through a series of joint research with Taisuke Uchino (Daito Bunka University). I am also indebted to Jouchi Nakajima (Bank of Japan) for his enlightening comments about the statistical methodology and matlab coding. Needless to say, all the remaining errors are my own responsibility.
A Pass-Through Revival
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Asian Economic Policy Review © 2014 Japan Center for Economic Research
Asian Economic Policy Review
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 120–138, January 2014
How to Cite
Shioji, E. (2014), A Pass-Through Revival. Asian Economic Policy Review, 9: 120–138. doi: 10.1111/aepr.12053
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!