When genes go wild: highly variable internal transcibed spacer1 and conserved mitochondrial DNA haplotypes used to examine the genetic diversity and dispersal pathways of invasive Hylotrupes bajulus in Western Australia
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 236–244, August 2013
How to Cite
Castalanelli, M. A., Cunningham, R. J., Davis, M. B., Groth, D. M. and Grimm, M. (2013), When genes go wild: highly variable internal transcibed spacer1 and conserved mitochondrial DNA haplotypes used to examine the genetic diversity and dispersal pathways of invasive Hylotrupes bajulus in Western Australia. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 15: 236–244. doi: 10.1111/afe.12010
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- The European House Borer Programme
- Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!