Ant seed predation, pesticide applications and farmers' income from tropical multi-cropping gardens
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 245–254, August 2013
How to Cite
Motzke, I., Tscharntke, T., Sodhi, N. S., Klein, A.-M. and Wanger, T. C. (2013), Ant seed predation, pesticide applications and farmers' income from tropical multi-cropping gardens. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 15: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/afe.12011
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Scholarship
- University of Adelaide Scholarship
- University of Lüneburg Post Doctoral fellowship
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: (DFG, KL 1849/10-1 and TS 45/32-1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!